If you’re new to the CBD bandwagon and wondering what dose is right for you, you are not alone. It is essential that the correct amount of CBD oil is taken in order to attain maximum effectiveness. But before I tell you how to find your dosing sweet-spot, let’s go over some factors that influence CBD dosing…
The “one-size-fits-all” approach cannot be applied to CBD dosing. Factors like body composition, metabolism, genetics and levels of physical activity levels are all constituents of CBD oil effectiveness. For this reason, it’s important to be patient with the process, as CBD dosing must be done on an individual basis.
Another factor to consider is the quality of the CBD oil you are taking. Not all CBD products are created equal, making it necessary to check the product label for potency and purity information. For example, Seabedee provides customers with third-party lab testing results and purity labels in order to establish transparency and trust. If your CBD oil is third-party tested, it is likely to be of good quality.
And Now, 5 Tips To Finding The CBD Dose Right For You:
- “Start low and slow”. The CBD industry standard for dosing is to start low at 10mg, and gradually increase the dose as needed in 5mg increments, every 2-3 days.
- Too much actually is more than enough. You can think of your dose response as a bell-shaped curve, and the peak represents your optimal dose of CBD oil. In order to identify it, you’ll likely have to exceed it. But no need to fret—if you felt the same or worse after adding 5mg, just return to the previous dose!
- Bedtime is the best time. It is commonly recommended that new CBD users start by taking doses 1-2 hours before bed. One of the most common side-effects when starting CBD oil is drowsiness, so taking it before bed is the most logical time to do so.
- Sublingual application equals substantial effects. The effects of CBD oil are felt differently depending on how it is administered. CBD oil is most commonly sold in a tincture to be taken sublingually, or under the tongue. Sublingual delivery method bypasses the metabolism and absorbs fully and immediately into your body. Bottom line: Sublingual CBD oil doesn’t require as big of a dose as orally-consumed CBD, and its effects are likely to be felt faster (usually after about 15 minutes).
- Be patient. It’s worth noting that the effectiveness of CBD oil isn’t necessarily about immediacy: Reaping the long-term, cumulative benefits of CBD oil is arguably more important. So take your time with figuring out what dose is right for you, as it is in essence and investment in your own health and wellbeing.
Now that you’ve gathered all this information on CBD oil, why not try some CBD products for yourself? Our company Seabedee offers the best premium quality CBD products. From our Extra Strength Full-Spectrum CBD Oil to our CBD Recover Blend Tincture, you’re sure to find the CBD oil that’s right for you! Feel like venturing into oral products? We’ve got your back! Our CBD Infused Peach Rings are beyond peachy and don’t even get me started on the Sour Neon CBD Gummies. Still not sure which CBD product is best suited for you? No problem! Try our quiz for a personalized recommendation of what Seabedee product is right for you!