Benefits Of Buying CBD Online
Buying CBD products online used to have a bad rap. This was primarily due to the lack of regulation following its legalization. Although there is still further need for regulation in the U.S., the online market has dramatically changed. Buyers are now much more informed, and able to purchase CBD online without suspicion. The first step to enjoying the perks of buying cannabidiol online? Being an educated buyer, of course! It’s vital to know the difference between a high-quality CBD brand/product, and one that is not of good quality.
If you are interested in CBD products and want to take advantage of online purchasing, we are here to tell you all about it. Keep reading for all the insider tips you need to be a educated buyer. You’ll learn about the perks that come with buying cannabidiol online.
How To Be An Educated Buyer
There are simple steps to take when looking to buy CBD products online… In a nutshell, these 3 steps are key:
Step 1: Find a Reputable Brand and Online Platform.
The first step is to make sure that the CBD brand you’re interested in is reputable. Check their website, their social media, reviews and where their products are sold. This should give you a good idea about whether or not the brand is trustworthy and reputable. Additionally, the website you are purchasing CBD off of should be reliable and secure.
Step 2: Thoroughly check the product labels and lab tests.
This cannot be stressed enough: The CBD product MUST have updated laboratory test results and an authentic product label. If you cannot find the lab test results on the website, stop. Also, if the product labels are misleading or confusing, you should find a different site. These are red flags and reason enough to find a different place to shop from. In addition, every CBD product should come with third-party laboratory test results, which verify that there are no harmful contaminants in the product batch. It also ensures that the CBD oil contains no more than 0.3% THC. The product label should match what is verified on the lab test results, period.
Step 3: Examine the ingredients list, and where the hemp was farmed.
Just like with any food item, if the ingredients list is long and full of words that are impossible to pronounce, chances are, it’s not good for you. CBD products do not need to contain a long list of wordy ingredients. It should contain CBD, and a few other natural ingredients that are not of the “tongue-twister” category. If the ingredients list sounds like a chemical formula, that is probably not your best bet. A premium CBD product should contain natural ingredients and should not contain a list of chemical additives and artificials. Furthermore, the best quality CBD products come from organic farms in the U.S. that utilize industry leading practices for hemp cultivation.
Perks Of Buying CBD Online
There are many perks associated with purchasing CBD online. Here are just a few of them to consider…
- During a pandemic, online shopping for CBD offers buyers an alternative way to shop that is safer and risk free as far as COVID is concerned.
- Buying online is time-efficient, as it takes substantially less time to make a transaction online than it does to commute to a store, browse the selection, and then have to drive back home.
- Purchasing CBD from a cannabis dispensary means it is not derived from hemp. Marijuana-derived CBD is not federally legal and usually incurs a large tax fee. Buying CBD online avoids both of these hurdles.
- Ordering CBD online is legal and delivered in as little as a day to your doorstep.
- When buying CBD online, it’s easy to research the CBD product in a seperate tab to ensure it’s high quality.
- Browsing hundreds of products at once is effortless when shopping online.
- You can shop the Seabedee store online and know that you are purchasing from a reliable, reputable brand.