The spread of COVID-19 has sparked a rise in online purchases and contactless delivery. CBD is one of the many trending products on the market today, and is readily available for purchase online. Buying CBD online is a great way to get the products you need safely, efficiently, and without the hassle of having to go into a store. However, there are some things to keep in mind when buying CBD online, and we want to tell you all about it. Keep reading to get Seabedee’s advice on what to know about buying CBD online.
ONLINE SHOPPING OF CBD
More frequently than not, CBD companies are offer their products for sale online to be delivered directly to customers doorstep. This has become a popular (and arguably prefered) way of purchasing CBD. Here are some of the key reasons why:
1) There is a lot of privacy when it comes to online shopping. Consumers who don’t want to show face in-store can make purchases online, and have their CBD product delivered in discreet packaging.
2) Online CBD shops tend to provide competitive prices and discounts. There are also a lot of brands and varieties one can choose from.
3) When it comes to availability of CBD, online marketplaces lead. Although physical stores have adequate inventory, online stores have a surplus. In other words, there’s a better chance your CBD product will be available online than in-store.
4) Buying CBD online is time and energy efficient. It only takes a few clicks and scrolls to find your product and have it delivered to your home.
5) Buying CBD online eliminates any possibility of contracting COVID-19 in a public space. Although storefronts are going above and beyond to ensure the cleanliness and safety of their customers, it goes without saying that your risk of exposure is less if you don’t have to leave your house in the first place.
With that being said, it’s important to be a properly informed buyer when you’re navigating through the CBD marketplace online. Below are some tips to making the right choices about purchasing CBD online.
TIPS FOR BUYING CBD ONLINE
- Try to avoid purchasing CBD from large consumer marketplaces. Buying CBD from places like Amazon, Etsy and eBay is an option, but not the best option because CBD is so poorly regulated. Instead you should buy from reputable brands that you know and trust to ensure you’re getting what you paid for.
- Check the CBD product rating and reviews. An easy way to gain understanding about a CBD product you’re looking to purchase is by checking to see what other buyers have said. If a CBD product has a lot of high ratings and excellent reviews, there’s a good chance that it is a good quality CBD product.
- Research via search engine before you buy. Looking up the CBD company and/or product you’re looking to purchase is a great way to ensure the brand you’re buying from is reputable and the product is of high quality. Always do your research before committing to a purchase!
- Look to make sure the website you’re buying from has posted 3rd-party lab reports and COA’s. Double checking these reports will provide credibility that you are getting the quality product you’re paying for.
- Probe into the price. The price your CBD product is listed at should be examined and compared to other similar products offered online. If the sale price is high, ask yourself if the price is justified (higher mg, higher quantity, etc,). It’s also worth considering any possible discounts, rewards or initiatives that the CBD brand may be offering.
There are plenty of advantages to buying CBD online, and here at Seabedee we aim to exceed all your online purchasing expectations! Our website is easy to navigate includes updated 3rd party lab testing results, and each product is detailed thoroughly so you know exactly what you’re getting and how to use it. Come visit our website to browse through a large selection of CBD products and find the one that suits you best.